About Tampa Dog Trainer Helene Scott
Florida Dog Training School of Tampa is owned and operated by Helene Scott.
For more than 10 years, Helene has been a certified professional dog trainer. She has had extensive hands-on experience working with dogs of all ages, breeds, and temperaments and has made dog training her lifetime endeavor.
She graduated with honors from the Academy of Canine Education in New York City where she studied canine training and behavior modification under the tutelage of renowned Master Dog Trainer Anthony Jerone. She is also a member of the Association of Pet Dog Trainers.
Helene has had a lifelong love of dogs and shares her experience and enthusiasm for her canine companions with all of her students (both human and canine). She likes to say she trains dogs using love, praise, and positive reinforcement.
In the News
Helene of the Florida Dog Training School of Tampa has been featured by the following local news organizations:
- Check out our Television Appearance on Life Around the Bay with Dave Wirth. WTSP Tampa Bay Channel 10
- Featured on WFLA Tampa Bay Channel 8 News
- “Canine Social Circle” – Tampa Tribune ‘In the Loop’. July 27, 2005
- “For Her, Training Dogs is a Walk in the Park” – St. Petersburg Times. July 3, 2005
- Commended by Florida Representative Kevin C. Ambler, August 2005